Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Movie Review: The Watch-Nuffnang Premiere Screening

Yes. I won again exclusive invitation for Nuffnang Premiere Screening. This time for The Watch movie. On 28 August, 9.30 pm at 1 Utama. My 3rd win in a row. Hattrick!


Reached I Utama at 8.30, but the counter is still not open. So it's a long queue for Nuffnang and ChurpChurp counter. Easy la to find the counter-look for the ChurpChurp bunting.. hehe.  The only person i know is Henry of CleverMunkey. But I didnt even say hi to him.hehe. This time i watch the movie with my Backpackers Buddies-Syida.

About The Watch movie review. Hmm, this is definitely 18PL rating. About Evan (Ben Stiller) and his gang in Neighborhood Watch to find out his staff killer. Turns out aliens who plan to destroy the area/planet. Tacky movie i must say.

Lots of sexual contents, cursing and not pleasing to my ears. It was too overloaded. OD. I do laugh here and there, but the story is disappointing. Yang paling kelakar Jonah Hill and Richard Ayoade. Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn not entertaining me at all.

My verdict? I'm not even interested to download this movie. I will not fork out my money to see this movie. Still thanks for #NNPremiereScreening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment