Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Redeem Free Katy Perry Movie Tickets at RedBox



I got my free tickets for Katy Perry Part of Me 3D movie! Have you grab yours? Hurry! Very limited.
I collected my free Katy Perry ticket at Red Box IOI Mall during lunch hour. Going there coz want to cashout my Google Adsense (next post).

How to redeem the free tickets? Have you read Free Tickets: Katy Perry Part of Me. ? Simple. Just print or flash the coupon to any Red Box, Red Box Ria or Green Box outlets to redeem 2 movie passes. Limited 10 per outlet. I was #7 at Red Box IOI Mall.

However you can only watch it when the movie is marked asterisk (*). Which means, after 2 weeks after its release date. Katy Perry Part of Me 3D movie release date in Malaysia is on 30 August 2012.

But not a problem to me. =) Coz I've already watched it during exclusive invitation for Nuffnang Premier Screening last week. Read Review: Katy Perry Part of Me 3D Movie if you are still deciding to watch it or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment