Monday, May 20, 2013

K-POP Dream Concert vs Stinger Ride

Korean Pop Stars seem to make Malaysia as their second home eh? hehehe. Feels like every month, we can enjoy their concerts, without burning your wallet to fly to South Korea.

This time around, the Korean wave is hitting Resort World Genting in 23-24 May. The K-POP Dream Concert Live in Malaysia 2013 will feature SISTAR, Brown Eyed Girls (B.E.G.), 4Minute, Born to Beat (BtoB) and GNa. Super gorgeous, yummilicious and superb K-pop songs in 1 stage!

If you asked me who I want to personally meet from the superb list, I would say Born to Beat (BtoB) of course! No offense girls, but I will not look good posing with all you beautiful ladies.. Haha. Being in the centre of yummy boys, will boost my confidence level better. Plus, it will make a good cover picture on my Facebook - making my boyfriends girlfriends green with envy. 


Want to win a trip to South Korea? Purchase your ticket now! U might win the following:
  • Trip to Korea for 1 Pax ( Flight ticket + accommodation + meal + tour for 3 days 2 nights)
  • Genting Grand Premier Room: 2 nights stay + breakfast for 1 pax.
More info refer to: K-Pop Dream Concert in Genting




Btw, do you know that Genting Theme Park has introduced the all-new ride call the Stinger. It is dubbed as Malaysia's FIRST & TALLEST Hydromagnetic Coaster, and will challenge you to take the plunge at 6,118 feet above sea level!! 

Located at the Genting Outdoor Theme Park, this ride seems like a roller coaster + water ride. Really have no idea how it looks like yet, but maybe using some sort of magnetic pull and then making you wet when it plunges into the water.



OMG!! Will you just see at this Stinger Rider's Guide? I'm wondering whether they will put on a weighing scale before we can go into the ride. LOL! Me alone can kawtim already the minimum weight. Haishhh.. But doesn't matter which arrangement, the probability of me sitting in front is very high since I'm the heaviest usually.

Man, the Stinger ride will really motivate me to lose weight! For more info on the Stringer ride (so far), refer to: Stinger Ride in Genting Theme Park!

0 comments:

Post a Comment