Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Movie Review: Pee Mak Thai Comedy Horror


Thanks to ChurpChurp for the #Churpremiere invitation of Pee Mak yesterday! OMG! OMG! This movie is definitely top of the must-watched movie for all movie-goers. 

As usual, I watched the movie with Mr. Fareed Adaboy, my faithful movie partner. Part of me wish I got the Fast & Furious 6 tickets, but I really love the fact Pee Mak premiere screening is at Midvalley. Especially when I know Sharizan & Irzad are also joining with their friends.

While waiting for the movie, Fareed & I watched the Pee Mak trailer shown nearby the counter. Alamak! I was already laughing just by watching the trailer!

And yesssssss. When we watched the movie, we are not disappointed. Seriously full of laughters from start until the end.  No wonder Pee Mak is the highest grossing horror movie in Thailand, even though this is a comedy horror. Synopsis of Pee Mak: If you know about Nang Nak, this movie is based on it. The most funny character are Shin and Puak - both with a very unique hairstyle.

Make sure you watch the movie until the credit ends. The ending was brilliantly executed and funny as hell. Pee Mak will be in cinemas from 6 June. Lucky I watched it 2 weeks earlier!

Much to our delight, GSC hired a "Nak ghost" outside. Of course everybody swarmed to take picture with her. hehehe.


My verdict: 5 out of 5!!!!
Mood: Happy giler before, during and after the movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment