Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I WON 10 TICKETS TO TOY STORY MARATHON!!


I WON 10 3D TICKETS FOR THE TOY STORY  1, 2 & 3 MARATHON TICKETS!!


Why I said I won 10 tickets? coz ALL 5 NAMES was actually played by me..hehehe..Guess I'm really skilled in this game eh..Bak kata UNCLE, mmg budak bertuah!!

Our Winning Score:


Myself: 2557
My Bf : 2541
My sis: 2572---> Mencik! nama dia pulak dekat atassss
My bro: 2546
My fren: 2498 --. last minit. I played from 11:45pm on Sunday. menang jugak..

Myself, my bro, my sis, my cik abang & his fren. so 5 people x 2 tickets = 10 tickets!!! For my family got 7 tickets-so this week I'm going to "play" for my other siblings to get more tickets..

I promise to share the tips to win-required skills + a bit of a trick. Leave your comment here if u want to win too..So that I'll buzz u when I publish the entry tomorrow

I dont know why most of the winners are Chinese-didn't the Malays aware of this wonderful contest?

17 comments:

  1. you always win things.. so lucky =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i xmenang2 pon..cemana??wuu
    nk tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ken: yaa,this is luck+creative
    aren:esok kita buzz at ur blog ehh

    ReplyDelete
  4. nak tip nak tip.. tak tau pun ade game ni.. waaaaa..lambat la.. buzz kite er esk.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pk Ain..so pg surely I buzz punya

    ReplyDelete
  6. nk menang...dpt 22** lebih je...kurang2 kene 25**

    ReplyDelete
  7. orait..tgh pk nak buat kul baper auto-entry sok.10:10pg lagi kot..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. tahniah! walaupun x faham contest ni hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. aidi dgn papa ni tak bukak website game tu kot

    ReplyDelete
  10. dasat nya..nak satu tiket boleh

    ReplyDelete
  11. woah! can share the tickets if I can't win it from nuffnang? =)
    haha! you are so lucky! should have so skillful for this game!

    ReplyDelete
  12. zuriey: join la ye..
    baboon: i have a bigggg family..

    ReplyDelete